The passing of a beloved family member is always heartbreaking, and the added financial strain, not to mention funeral service arrangements, can cause further emotional stress. Do you have something in your mind?
Pre-Planning is important. It helps to relieve your family of having to make important financial decisions during a period of great stress and grief. Please see table below for
The differences between with and without pre-planning.
- Have time to discuss – no pressure
- Can make wiser decision
- Harmonious arrangement
- Advanced budget-value for money
- Big saving against inflation
- 0% Interest installment plan
- Total Peace of Mind
- Traumatized and no time to discuss
- No choice but to be caught totally off-guard
- High possibility of conflicts and hassles
- Unexpected burden
- Pay higher future price
- Troubled and anguish – regretful thoughts